4 Days Meru Treks in Tanzania private safari tour as adventures life time experience while climbing the fifth African Mountain.
Mount Meru vegetation and land scenery is among of best thing that you will enjoy during this amazing trip. But what will surprise you in Meru treks-4 Day Tanzania tour package; is that, you will have optional chance to Join Group or private trip while climbing. The hikes routes are best for camping budgets tour, were you will be surprised to see wild animals at very close hand.
Day 1 – Park’s gate to Miriakamba Hut (2470 m).
After entering the main park’s gate on the outskirts of Arusha, your adventure starts with a walk through Arusha National Park. For safety reasons a ranger will accompany you as buffalo, and even elephant roam the lower slopes of Meru. Porters and guides will carry all your gear and meals as you gradually ascend towards the first camp,
Day 2 – Miriakamba Hut to Saddle Hut.
After breakfast the steep ascent towards Saddle Hut passes through fine forest and the heather zone. A half way stop allows for a short rest and lunch, and the location also offers spectacular views of Meru towering above. After reaching camp you have two options, rest or walk to Little Meru for breathtaking sunset pictures.
Day 3 – Saddle Hut to Socialist Peak.
Around midnight you head into the dark cold night towards the summit. The route is generally in good condition with stairs on steeper, rocky sections of the ascent. Before reaching the summit you will cross an exposed but not too technical knife edge ridge with drops on both sides.
Day 4 – Miriakamba Hut to Park’s Gate.
This is a very short day that offers the best opportunity to view game and take pictures. You will be transferred from the park’s gate to the hotel for a refreshing shower, thereafter rewarding yourself with an ice-cold soda or beer.
4 Days Meru Treks Included.
• 2 nights’ accommodation at the hotel.
• All nights’ accommodation in Huts.
• Professional, experienced, mountain guides.
• All Park fees and Rescue fees.
• All meals while on the Mountain.
• Arrival and Departure transfers.
• Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees.
• Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food:
• Clean, purified drinking water:
• Fair and ethical treatment of porters:
• Sleeping Mattress.
4 Days Meru Treks Excludes.
• Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival.
• Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.).
• Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc.).
• Tips and any items of personal nature.