3 days climbing meru is an adventure tour package takes you Arusha national park were you can trek mount meru at affordable price cost. you will be accompanied by guides and porters as a mean of provision of information
Day 1: Arusha – Momella Gate (1500m) – Miriakamba Hut (2500m).
In the morning, you will be picked from your hotel and transported to the Arusha National Park Gate. An equipped park ranger will escort you while you start your climb and get a first sight of the brilliant giraffes and buffalos. After another 1½ – 2 hours, you will reach the Miriakamba Hu were you can have dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Miriakamba Hut (2500m) – Saddle Hut (3550m).
In the morning, you will leave the Miriakamba Hut behind and follow a steep path with wooden steps upwards. After approximately 2 hours, you will reach the vantage point ‘Mgongo wa Tembo. After that another trek will take you to Saddle Hut (3550m) at midday for a relaxing lunch break.
Day 3: Saddle Hut – Socialist Peak (4562m) – Miriakamba Hut (2500m).
After an early start approx. 4 – 5 hours, you will have the summit and the Tanzanian flag in your sights. From the summit, you will be able to enjoy the sun rising above Kilimanjaro and the fantastic view of Mount Meru’s crater.
Meru trek price Included.
• 2 nights’ accommodation at the hotel.
• All nights’ accommodation in Huts.
• Professional, experienced, mountain guides.
• All Park fees and Rescue fees.
• All meals while on the Mountain.
• Arrival and Departure transfers.
• Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees.
• Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food:
• Clean, purified drinking water:
• Fair and ethical treatment of porters:
• Sleeping Mattress.
Treks price Excludes
• Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival.
• Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.).
• Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc).
• Tips and any items of personal nature. www.uniquejungletours.com
3 days climbing Meru 3 days climbing Meru 3 days climbing Meru 3 days climbing Meru