Day 1: Arrival at JRO in Tanzania.
You will meet our team and transfer you to Arusha hotel for safari pre-briefing before Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Machame Gate (1490m) – Machame camp (2980m).
Transfer from your hotel to the Kilimanjaro National Park gate at Machame. From here, your hike through the lush forest to Machame hut. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 3: Machame camp (2980m) – Shira camp (3840m).
Leave the forest. The path follows a steep ridge passing through open moorlands crossing a large gorge to reach Shira hut. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 4: Shira (3840m)-Lava Tower (4630m)-Barranco camp (3950m).
You turn eastwards and continue ascending through the dry landscape before dropping again to reach Barranco hut. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 5: Barranco camp (3950m)- Barafu camp (4550m).
The path climbs steep out of the Barranco valley and crosses the Karanga valley then turns north to reach Barafu Hut. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 6: Barafu camp (4550m)-Uhuru Peak (5895m)-Mweka (3100m).
Along day with an early start to reach the crater, ream at the Stella point in time for sunrise, then to Uhuru peak, the highest point in Africa. After wards, descend to Gilman’s point and down to Horombo hut. Overnight, stay at the camp.
Day 7: Descend down passing Mandara hut to the gate where you are transferred back to your hotel in Arusha for dinner and overnight.
Day 8 – 16: Wildlife safari tour northern Tanzania either in lodge budget luxury or camping tour.
• National park entrance fees.
• Full board accommodation on tour.
• Service of an English speaking driver guide.
• Transport based on an excellent 4*4 Vehicle rebuilt for Safari.
• Game drives as per the Itinerary.
• Complementary bottle of water.
• Government taxes.
• International flights.
• Transport outside the itinerary schedule.
• Departure taxes.
• Tips to drivers (highly recommended).
• Visa, Travel Insurance (we can help arrange of them).
• Expenditures of personal nature